Last week Mike and I wanted to do something fun so we went to a place in Moscow called "Wild at Art"(its similar to "Color me Mine") and painted some stuff. It was so much fun! Mike did a plate for Cookies and it came out so good! I did a plaque for our bedroom. Oh and I got a hair cut for those of you that haven't seen it.
This is Mike trying to look like he wasn't that into it...but he really did enjoy himself.

I did Alma 37:37 "Yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God."
4 comments:
Isn't that place fun?! :D Love your guys' artwork--the cookies are fantastic! I never would have thought of that! :D And lastly, the hair looks great!!!
Jen, you now have taken my name over correctly! Yeah for short hair!!
That sounds like sooo much fun...so smile Mike!! Just kidding. Hey, our blog is now private, so if you'd like to see it, send me an email at:
amermutsky@gmail.com
I love your hair Jen!
Love it! The plate of cookies is very mean, all of your guests are going to get all excited thinking you have cookies... Ha ha ha (evil laughter)
Post a Comment