We started the trip off with my mom's bday but I'm a spaz and accidentally deleted all of the pics off of my computer and did not save them to Mike's either! Sorry mommy! The pics you missed are my mom with her nasty Jenny Craig cake that I made her and the waiters at Don Jose's singing "Happy Birthday Panchita!" Before dinner we went to an OC Flyers game with some ticekts that my mom won. They are a minor league baseball team in the OC that we have never heard of! It was fun though!
Mike, Bean, and I.
A rare really good pic of mom, Bean. and I. Its a tad blury but it will do!
BEWARE: THE CUTEST NIECES AND NEPHEWS IN THE WORLD ARE PHOTOGRAPHED HERE.






2 comments:
I had a dream last night that you came to visit us. You just showed up at church and I was so excited. I had just had another baby the day before you came and was just up running around. Crazy dreams- glad the baby part isn't true, but sad that you visiting isn't true either. Hope you well- good luck with the move in adjustments- love ya,
hayley
AAAWWwww! We miss you guys already! I bet your families were so glad that you guys had time to visit for awhile before moving so far away. I can't wait to see pics of your new place!
Post a Comment