Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Because...

we think this little girl is pretty dang cute!
Saturday mornings :)
Saturday nights ;)
This pic makes her look so old! She's 12 weeks today.

When Mike feeds her a bottle she grips his pinky really tight. She also pulls her burp cloth down every time and its really funny.
Some tummy time shots. She is getting so strong!

I think this is my favorite pic of Rose so far! Look at those eyes!
This pic is awesome.

Rose has the sweatiest head! This is how I found her after a nap this week.
We have yet to catch her rolling over on camera but we swear she does ;)
For the record, she doesn't hit her face on the mirror. It was her foot on the wall.

6 comments:

miriam said...

Rose is such a doll! I love the last video. Her smiles (and little chub!) are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ROSE!! I love the video of rose looking in the mirror!! That is what dean does! I love it!! She is a doll!!! Love and miss you!!
xoxo

Ryan and Holly said...

Jen, I haven't checked blogs in months and I just thought of you, Mike, and baby Rose, so I thought I'd check in! OH MY CUTENESS!! Rose is so adorable! Way to go you two! I am glad you are all doing well! We miss you!

Hayley said...

Jen- I know I don't have to tell you she's adorable...but she really is. I love the chub. My little Mattie is that, little. She's also 12 weeks and not even 10 lbs yet. I've never had such a runt. We love her anyway- but I really love the mirror shot with her little chub. Miss you!

Heather said...

She is such a cutie! I love rediscovering the joys of life with babies:).

The Rupps said...

I love ROSE! She is so cute! I love that for a little bitty thing, she is rolly polly. So cute.