I'm sure that every post for the next few years will start with "She is getting so fun!" But really, she is.
This video makes us laugh so much! She is saying "dada" now but when we tried to record her, she would only whisper. I think she will be a little on the shy side. We'll see though.
4 comments:
She's so cute! I love it. And I don't know who's laughing more in the first video clip... you or her! :) Can't wait to see you guys!
hahaha! that burp at the end was awwwwesoooooome! she is such a cutie, i can't even take it.
That is hilarious. I laughed out loud with her whispering and just mouthing "dadadada." So fun and so cute!
Rose is the best! She looks so much older even since we saw her. Ellie said Dada first too :)
Joni
Post a Comment