Friday, April 8, 2011

7 Months

I hate titling posts. Sometimes I just want to post pics of Rose because I am so in love with her and her cuteness!

St. Patty's day.
I love this shirt. A friend got it for me, it says "Rosy cheeks."

Helping with the laundry.
This is how I caged her in while I was packing.
Heidi puppy.
A few weeks ago we went to the BYU v. UW baseball game. It was freezing but at least it wasn't raining.
Go cougs!
I just need to say that I love being Rose's mom and we are SO BLESSED and grateful to have her in our family. I'm not sure what life would be like without her. I love you Rose!

5 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Love your house, and your mini Barnes.

Paul

Unknown said...

So cute - I wouldn't be able to resist posting her pics either:).

Anonymous said...

she is so adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Yeah! I found your blog! Such cute pictures. I love the house pics too. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

AGGGHH!! JEN, i love that Rose is wearing the "Rosey Cheeks" and the duck pjs i got her. That made my day. She is so darn adorable and I can not wait to see you for our cumpleanos!!

Congrats on the beautiful home! i love the kitchen too :)