Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our HOA did a little trip to a local pumpkin patch called Remlinger Farms. They had a cute little photo op place set up.
I love this one!
Rose and Daddy went on a little ride...
Not sure if she liked it so much.
Cute kitty.
Train ride.
Rose admiring the baby chicks. She LOVES animals.
Trying to pet the goat.

A video of Rose on the ride. Its pretty funny.


Rose is still obsessed with all things dog so we figured she should be a puppy. She was the cutest one I've ever seen!
This is us at the ward party. Rose hadn't napped all day so she was very tired but she lasted a pretty long time!

Having fun with our neighbor, Kate.
Halloween night with our WSU pumpkin. We got lots of comments from our Trick or Treaters about it.
Heading out for the candy.
We only went to our neighbors houses. Rose had a blast walking from house to house. Our street is THE place to be here on "the ridge." A local church sets up on one of the corners to pass out hot chocolate and the fire department comes to hand out glow necklaces. Pretty fun!
Our neighbor gave Rose this little cup and she taught herself to drink out of the straw. It was so cute.
We had been talking up Halloween forever and even taught Rose to say "puppy" when we asked her what she was going to be but we never got it on video! Bummer. She says it a lot now and even says "Hi, puppy" when we are out walking and see a dog.
We already can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

miriam said...

Sidney was pretty much asleep, and sat up and scooted over to wave at Rose. Nevermind the fact she is awake after 10... she fell asleep at 7:30 and slept until I got home from work at 9... but Rose is the cutest puppy ever! I love her "barking". :)

Paul and Joni said...

Rose is such a cute little puppy, LOVE HER. I'm pretty upset you guys didn't dress up for Halloween?!? Forgivable, but only once.

:) Joni

Hayley said...

Jen!!! So super cute. I need to meet her. I'm totally in for the Pullman reunion 2013, but I need to see you before then! I'm so glad you got back to Pullman for a game, and a win no less! go cougs!I hope you are feeling good!