Christmas posts are acceptable through February, right? Okay, good.
Since I am so behind on posting, I chose a few pics that I thought clearly represented our month long CA vacation. It was sunny pretty much everyday. And we're not talking just sunny, we're talking 80 degrees sunny. Poor Rose does not have any shorts for this age so she wore pants the entire trip.
Here we are at the zoo with my mom. Rose made sure the goats stayed in line.
Us at the tree at Fashion Island. Highlight of the night- hitting up the sale at Anthropologie. The line was over an hour long!
Kate and Rose dressed up in Mike's clothes from Guatemala. Side note- Mike went to Guatemala for a week in December. Leave a comment telling him how he should blog about it.
Like Rose's 1st birthday, I'm pretty sure the theme of this Christmas was puppies. This little girl is still obsessed and we love it. She did get some babies that she adores too. 
I LOVE this picture.

We might have gotten a little too close to the water with our clothes on.
This is one of my favorite videos ever.
We had a great time hanging out with our families. Rose misses her cousins dearly!
2 comments:
hey mike, blog about guatemala! :) so, so jealous of your awesome trip (except for the stomach flu, yuck). i love fashion island @ christmastime.
Yay, you finally updated it and I made it in your blog! Cant believe you're going to pop any day now! <3
Post a Comment