Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hilariousness

Yes, I still have to post some pics from Christmas and Seattle snowmageddon but first you must enjoy this hilariously entertaining video of Rose. It is 5 minutes so watch as much or as little as you'd like (grandparents are expected to watch the whole thing). Happy valentine's day ;)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Keith and I were both laughing! I hope you figure out what she's talking about... it's clearly very important! Rose is adorable! Miss you guys!

Heather said...

SO FUNNY! Sophie and I love it ... such entertainment this morning. She's intent on telling you about her life! I think I love your laugh as much as hers:).

I can't believe it! I look at your pregnancy ticker and say, where did that time go? You probably don't feel the same way, but we're so excited for you.

miriam said...

hilarious is right! that totally made my day. she talks so well!

whitney johnson said...

hahaha! oh my gosh i want her!! she is such a doll, i was totally cracking up!

Anonymous said...

okay i am dying!!!!!!!!!!!!i absolutely love her!! can you mail her to me...she needs to teach dean a thing or two! thanks for posting.
love you to death!

Shannon J said...

Really cute Jen! We really should get together. I'm off on a break this week, can I come out sometime? Or maybe we can meet up for lunch?

Paul and Joni said...

Ellie was having a blast watching this, she kept saying "silly baby"

MD said...

OMG, rose is flippin adorable. her laugh is as funny and contagious as yours, jen. the video reminds me of baby genius. if only we knew what the girl was saying! gotta love the barnes