or dance "cwasses" as Rose likes to say. We started Rose in dance classes a few weeks ago and she loves it. She talks about it all the time and gets so excited when I tell her on Wednesday night that her classes are tomorrow.
Besties. These girls are growing up so fast.
This is the first week. It makes us laugh so hard. Normally, we can't get Rose to stand still but I guess when you put her in a room full of kids that move, she wants nothing to do with it.
This was today. I can't believe she's actually doing it! Go Rose!
Balance Beam.

2 comments:
so jealous! I want to put Sidney in dance classes so bad. She dances all the time and watches shows with dancing and tries to copy it, but I only found one in Jackson that's like $16/30 min class... she'd probably be too shy and sit like Rose in the 1st video :) I love the excitement for when she actually does it! go Rose!
Oh my gosh! That first picture of her in her little dance outfit - I just want to eat her up!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment