Just the big kids ;)
And this is our Snoqualmie playgroup. Mikey, Molly, Avery, Emery, Brighton, Scarlett, Kaylee, Abbey, Madeline, Ryder, Brandon, Austin, and Emery. (I want to get everyone's names in there incase I forget them someday).
On Valentine's Day, we had our own little family party with heart shaped pizzas. I was so wiped out from all of the kid parties that I didn't have the energy to bake anything but we did have lots of leftover goodies.
On a Saturday we took a trip to the Museum of Flight. It was so awesome, especially for a girl who grew up as a space geek. We wish we could have spent more time but our kiddies were done.
Rose, the air traffic controller.
Rosey flying a jet of some sort.
Air Force One! This one was used from Eisenhower through Nixon. (see below) It was pretty cool to go inside. Very retro.
This is the actual training module for the Endeavor missions.
If you live anywhere near Seattle, seriously go to this Museum.
Here are some other pics from out and about. Whenever I can't find Caroline in our house, she is always in this chair in Rose's room. I think sometimes when she is downstairs, she thinks about it and decides to go upstairs to the chair. She can often be found reading a book there. So so cute!
In Feb, she also got her first and second black eyes.
We have had an amazing winter weather wise. This is the view from our favorite park. Every time that we go there, I just cannot believe in we such a beautiful place.
Care bear loves the park now that she can walk!This is the only video that we have of Caroline learning how to walk. The rest of the videos were on Mike's phone and Rose accidentally deleted them all! Sad day. She started walking all the time on February 17th (for record keeping sake).






2 comments:
I've been to the museum of flight many times. It was fun when my dad could take a long lunch or afternoon off and meet us since he works at Boeing and is all about the airplanes.
You are awesome to throw TWO parties. Coolest/funnest mom EVER!
And go Caroline! I love how wobbly they are when starting out walking.
I love your mountains. I love driving out your way on a nice clear day.
Post a Comment