Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ducks Game

I went to the Ducks game tonight with my mom, bro, and friend Michelle. My mom made these orange Santa hats last year and we decided to pull them out again this year (some lady even asked my mom to make her one!) Ducks won 2-1 and out shot the Aves 38-12. I was super siked to go the the game (my first time since the playoffs last year) but right before we got there I found out that Mikes flight got delayed :( At least I will be able to pick him up at John Wayne tomorrow and not LA! We took lots of pics...ENJOY!

Michelle and I
Me, J, mom.

This is me telling Bean to "Look at the camera!" I look like I'm threatening him or something.



He's so cute!

The Ducks scored the winning goal in over time so it was even more exciting!


1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Just a fellow Pullminite who found your blog...

Very fun to see others enjoying life here on the Palouse.

Have a Merry Christmas.
Angela