Before we went home to CA we decided to have an 80's birthday party. I chose this theme because Mike turned the "Big 30" which means he was born in 1980. We were pretty impressed with how the night turned out in terms of our guests dressing up!

Chris Daniels went all out.

Me and our neighbor, Whitney.

Chris and Kristen.


Jake and Kimi.

Rick not so dressed up but explaining how his shirt has something to do with the 80's.

Keith's pants.

Brooke and Keith.

Mike's mullet, which was not planned.

Eliie and I showing off our awesome leg warmers.


Dan.

Kimi.

Jake.

Brooke.

Janae.


And the winner is...Brooke! She won a ring pop.

My funfetti cupcakes made by Mike.


The Dudes.

The Ladies.

We ended the night playing "Name that Tune- 80's." That was really fun except for that the guys had all of the easy questions. It was nice that each team got a Benshoff though because they really knew there stuff! Dan could even name the 2nd member of Wham! It was a super great night but I kinda wore myself out setting up so sorry if I was lame for sitting most of the time!
3 comments:
haha that looks like an awesome party! You are such a good wife! All I did was take Aaron to Wahoo's for his 30th! (not counting the family party a couple days later...) :)
Rad party! How sad is this, my Mom had both the track suits picture in teh 4th picture and just got rid for them a few years ago. Got to love the 80's.
PS. Conrats on Rose and so sorry about your other baby girls. You're all in our prayers!
ha ha i love the pic of chris!! we had a great time thanks for inviting us!!
Post a Comment