Rosey girl is 2 months old! It has gone by way too fast. I am starting to understand why some people have tons of babies ha. Rose is starting to sleep a lot better! We found out a few weeks ago that she has acid reflux so giving her medicine has helped her so much! She is starting to get pretty rolly which is completely adorable. She weighs 10 lbs 10 oz! Amazing ha.
I think she is really starting to look tons like Mike.
Her 2 month old pic with the bear.
7 comments:
I love your pictures of Rose. She is just adorable! I just want to hug her!
Love This!
I agree it has gone by really fast, it seems like you just had her. I think she is a fan of the bows.
She is so cute!! They do grow up too fast don't they?!?
ha ha she is so adorable! I canNOT believe she is two months!!
I hope you get out here to visit before she gets too much older! :) She's so cute!
I love the pumpkin hat. Soooooo cute. I agree that she looks a lot like Mike.
Post a Comment