Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25

Its true. I'm 25. I really can't believe it. One thing I've realized as I've gotten older is that each year is better than the one before and there is no question that statement is true this year. One very cool thing about my bday was that it landed on my first Mother's day! It would have been really fabulous to sleep in but we have church at 9am. Also, we didn't go out to eat or anything because we were working on our talks! We did have some friends over for a little fiesta but I didn't take any pictures.

Oh ya! Mike had a birthday too! Rosey and I got up early and made him waffles.
Rose was very excited about daddy's bday.

Clippers!
Rose eating watermelon.


Rose gave us some awesome laughs at the dinner table on my special day. We sure love this little lady.

4 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Oh heavens that is funny!! I so just want to see you guys so BAD!!! And we know that we need to see you so we can take you out to dinner, cause we're so good about mailing you birthday cards/presents!! Man we're pathetic!!
Here's to one year older!!

Shannon J said...

That video is so cute! Hey, so we are in Issy now and I'd love to see you sometime. My phone number is 360.301.6394. Text me or email me yours!

pam craft said...

Love Rose laughs!! I need to come visit and hear them in person!
Happy Birthdays again...

Anonymous said...

Okay you are so YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday!
I love that little rose!