Tuesday, May 31, 2011

California

The day after my bday, Rose and I flew home to CA. My mom took the whole week off and we had lots of fun hanging out in the backyard (mostly while Rose was napping) and shopping ha. We had so much fun! Rose loves grandma.

We took Rose to her first angel game! My friend Michelle let Rose play with her rally monkey. So cute.
She's so spirited, she even has a shirt.
My mom and I also took Rose to the beach.
That sand in her hand ended up right in her mouth.


Every morning while Rose was napping I went on a walk with my grandpa (my mom stayed home with Rose). It was a highlight of my trip. I wish we lived closer so that we could do it everyday.
One day I was looking my twitter and noticed that my dear friend, Colleen, was in LA visiting her sister. We worked together at Apple and she came to visit Seattle right after I had Rose. I was SO EXCITED to see her. We went to Redondo beach and ate this restaurant which was really good. Hooray for me being spontaneous!
Up next: Palm Springs!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those beach pictures look like they belong in a baby clothing magazine. What a beauty! We're so excited to meet her:).

Paul and Joni said...

Can I just say I'm SO HAPPY to see Rosie rockin that dress. Ahh! So CUTE I can't stand it.

JONI