I have TWO kids. Still pretty shocked about it. After Mike's mom left, we were on our own for a week and we all survived! With minimal tears, I might add. I was even alone with both girls for a few hours on Friday and we all napped at the same time! Here are some pictures of our week of lounging around the house.
As much as Rose loves "baby", this lasts for about 2 seconds. She is turning into quite the ham though.


"Oh baby!"

Caroline with Dr. H. We have a picture of Rose just like this!


First bath.

We've caught her smiling a few times.

This is how we roll. We had like 4 days of sun in a row last week so we took a few family walks. Can't wait to get a double jogger!

Oh hi, mama.

I'd say we make some pretty cute kids.


Let's talk about their names for a second. Did you know that they both have Neil Diamond songs written about them? Check out this
one. Also, little known fact about me...I have a slight obsession with the Kennedy's. Little did I know that I would name my children after JFK's mom (Rose) and daughter (Caroline). Hmmmm...is their a Jack or John in our future?
4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!! Yes you do make beautiful girls!! I am so glad all is going well. And its okay to cry. I do :)
So awesome. Your cute family is such a joy to see online! I'm kinda hoping that when you go for walks Mike is pushing the other stroller? If not, I'm sure it's quite the sight:).
Matt's first comment after I mentioned 'sweet Caroline' was, "I didn't know Jen was such a Red Socks fan." Of course he was saying it in jest ... not trying to be blasphemous of a devoted Angels fan. But I guess that song is played at every Red Socks game?
We're so happy for you guys!
Happy Days...you are so right...you have some darn cute girls:)Congratulations!
Love and miss you, and yes we've a horse for you! Come see us!
Hayley
I agree that you make beautiful children! Glad to hear that you are doing well. Hope Rose continues to love her sister! Miss you!!
Post a Comment