Saturday, April 7, 2012

1 Month!

Our sweet Caroline is 1 month! That's pretty much what she is, really sweet.
Rose is pretty sweet too, though.

I used to find Mike and Rose like this all the time! Its nice to have a cuddler back in the house especially since Rose was pretty much over that around 4 or 5 months.
"Hand, hand." Rose has discovered that Caroline likes to hold hands.
She is taking this big sister business pretty serious. She has been so great! I rewarded her with a McDonald's date on Friday. The fact that we had to eat it in the car while I fed Caroline is a different story.
My mom came to visit/help last week and Rose loved it. She played "iPad" and did lots of coloring. She is becoming quite the little talker! Now that everyone is gone she misses both of her "Ama's" a lot. Only a few more weeks until Palm Springs!
This is what happened last weekend while I fell asleep on the couch and Mike was in charge of lunch. I spy bananas, cuties, blueberries, grilled cheese, and lasagna. Pretty sure only the cuties got eaten. She is addicted.
We love this baby girl. And its doesn't hurt that she is adorably cute.
A couple of years ago, one of my friends had her 2nd baby and I felt like on her blog all she did was talk about her 1st baby all the time. I think I might be doing that a little but Rose is seriously so fun right now! Her personality is hilarious and she just talks and talks. Its nothing against Caroline but all she really does is eat and sleep and that other thing ;) Here's Rose learning one of my favorite phrases...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Rose is seriously so HILarious! Matt said, "of course she is, look at her mother." And he meant that in a totally flattering way Jen, meaning you are such a fun person to be around.

And sweet Caroline is such a beautiful little thing ... we're so happy for you. And BTW if when I post this it says 'Unknown', just know I'm really not unknown:). ~Heather

whitney johnson said...

Rose is such a crack up!! such cute pictures, especially that one of rose and your mom. love it! :)