Last week was birthday week around these parts! Here are some random pics from the week before. This is Rose wearing Elmo pajamas and Elmo socks while eating breakfast at the table with Elmo, probably minutes before watching Elmo...she's a little obsessed.
Little Sis.Snack time.
Mike's birthday was last Monday and Rose was sooooo excited about his presents. I was SUPER lame and bought him a bunch of clothes. We did surprise him (and by surprise I mean tell him the night before) with some delicious doughnuts at work. It was beautiful out so we ended hanging out for a bit and then ate lunch outside.
"Daddy birthday!"
Mike came home from work a little late and we ate a super low key dinner. I made mac and cheese, since I was pretty wiped out from the morning and battling a cold. After dinner we took a long family walk along the golf course with our new double stroller! A friend in the ward gave it to us and it has been a dream!
Tuesday was my birthday and we celebrated with a free hamburger at Red Robin. I ate soooooo many french fries that I felt sick but it was worth it ;) Here's us with our birthday sundae's. I was still sick and didn't have the energy to make a cake so neither of us got one this year. Mike did have me blow out a match though, ha.
Lastly, I snapped this pic of our funny scouts last week.


No comments:
Post a Comment