Tuesday, July 3, 2012

California

After Palm Springs, the girls and I got to go home for some extra time.  I guess the trip was taking its toll because somehow I ended up like this on the couch ;) 
 We celebrated our birthdays with my family.

 The Marsh stare.
 Since Palm Springs week landed during Memorial Day weekend, Mike got to stick around for a few days!  We took Rose to the beach and went to an Angels game with friends.  Rose is such a beach bum!
 When we were walking in the sand with Rose a man passing by said to us "Its a wonderful day when your child discovers the ocean."  Indeed, it is.




Of course we had to keep going back!  We went once with my mom and once with the cousins.
 She's all cheeks.

 Rose and Car had their first "sisters bath" on the the trip and now that's all they have :)
 My brother is a big hand holder and one night I realized that he had taken a liking to Caroline!  So sweet.
 A few minutes later, she was holding onto him.  It was too too sweet.




Noah and Caroline.  The girls miss their cousins so much!  Can't wait til these little babes are running around together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest kids ever! and your hair is getting so long!!!! miss you!