We've been busy in these parts! August is the best month in Seattle and if you don't take advantage of every ray of sunshine, you are missing out! We started off the month watching the Olympics, which were amazing. I'm still not caught up on my sleep and still coming off of my Olympics coma. I watched every second that I could! We haven't been as good at bringing our camera out lately. Our little point and shoot doesn't work anymore so if we don't bring the big Nikon then we try to have our iPad with us. Here are some pics off of the iPad.
Mormon night with the Mariners.
I guess we weren't watching Caroline too closely because she kinda got a hold of an Oreo. She is soooooo ready for solids but I am not a fan of the baby food stage so I'm trying to hold off. I don't think it's going to last much longer!
Some of our friends from Mike's program at WSU had a conference in downtown Seattle so we met up with them for dinner. Mike picked out this hip place (per a hip friend's recommendation) and it was a big hit. I actually loved it.
Now to the pics from our camera. I made this dress for Rose.
We bought a bike trailer off of craigslist and got this awesome helmet for Rose. We haven't found one that fits Caroline yet so I guess she has to wait a while to try it out.
We were telling Rose to get ready for a ride and she went in the garage and got out her life jacket. Hilarious. I guess she wanted to be fully protected!
Apparently she had that look on her face the whole time...
Last weekend we took our little Den on a big hike at Rattle Snake Ridge. They did awesome and were rewarded with tin foil dinners at the bottom.
I think this is the first picture of just the three of us since Caroline was born!
Look at that sweet babe.






2 comments:
you guys are the best! these pictures are so fun. love the one of rose with her life jacket haha :) can't wait to see you soon!
{Heather}
So awesome! Look at you go Jen ... what a Super Mom! Beautiful dress, and such fun family activities! I think little Miss Rose swims better than our 4 year old. (:
Post a Comment