Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween

Okay I will say this...I absolutely hate it when people "catch up" on their blogs.  Its annoying.  But I'm doing it in case I ever want to make one of those blurb books someday.  So here's Halloween 2013.

Rose wanted to be a blue princess...so I guess that means Cinderella?  A movie she's never seen before.  How do they learn these things ha?  Also, I cringe at the idea of buying costumes.  My mom made most of mine and I absolutely love doing it.  I feel like its my love language or something.  Like, I might not always be the best mom but I will sew you an entire wardrobe to show that I love you...or something like that.  So here it is...store bought costumes.  

 Rose suggested that Liney wear her Doc McStuffins costume that she got for her birthday.  What a great idea!
 We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat...on the dreamiest of nights, but they are all pretty dreamy I'd say.
 The next day's breakfast in bed!


No comments: