Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation

Soooo I finally graduated on Saturday! It was a great day and I was sure glad to be done. College was a lot harder than I expected it to be but very worth it! I'm grateful also for the oppurtunity that I had to come to Washington State and become a (red) COUG!

My friends Jen and Karlye.
My Aunt, Mike, me and Mom.



One of my favorite professor's...Dr. Cottam.
Jesse and Bruce.
Us with Bishop Udy.

One happy grad!
I kinda felt like it was our wedding day all over again because of all of the pictures! This is in front of the school.
And this one is downtown and the Cougar Plaza. We took all of these pics the day before because there were tons of lines on the day of.
My mom jut got a REALLY nice camera before she came up so these shots came out really well.
Look out Pullman...
Okay I'm done taking pictures now!


Are you sick at looking at pictures of me now? haha. My Aunt made the comment that all of us got a little bit of sun on our faces except for my mom because the camera was in her face the whole time...that's probably true! Yesterday we went to the Vet school graduation because we have so many friends that graduated! Here are a few of us and our friends!
Liz Frampton.
Us with the Hunts!!
and the Merkley's.




5 comments:

shannon j said...

Congrats Jen!!

Camile said...

Congratulations! I loved looking at all the pictures - you look so pretty (I love your hair). I looked at your last post too. I didn't know that Holly was going to be adopting a baby - I am so happy for her. She is such a wonderful person and I'm sure will be the BEST mom. (If you remember, tell her congrats for me)

The Rupps said...

I loved all of your pictures! They were great. Congrats! I am really glad that we have become friends and I am really sad that you guys will be leaving. We're gonna miss the BARNSEIES.

worth reading said...

Hehe, sorry, I'm not stalking you...okay...maybe I am :) Anyways, congratulations, and I think I recognize karyle in the first picture, does she work at Northside?

Tarah said...

Jen, congratulations! Very exciting time. Loved all the pictures!