Monday, March 16, 2009

100% Nutmeg

I have officially changed my license plates from WA to CT and I must admit that I was super bummed! It definitely brought back memories of when I had to take off my CA plates a few years ago. I was SO upset haha. I think that's why Mike let me get the (more expensive) Coug plates. Those were the best things ever so you can see why I was sad to take them off.

Here's a look back at me and my Cali plates.
I <3 Washington.
Not exactly proud to be a nutmeg-er.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm with you! infact we held on to our plates for an illegal amount of time...heh heh until we were caught redhanded!

Paul and Joni said...

Thats hilarious...I totally thought the Washington/CT switch was like a year apart and you looked exactly the same down to your clothes. Is it illegal to keep your plates? We are starting a collection, so I hope not.

Unknown said...

Jen - Mike and I know each other pretty well. Out of obligation and prayers that my friend's wives will be friends of my wife, please meet Abby: http://asheff.blogspot.com/

The Rupps said...

Do I need to send you some Cougar-ific decals, so you can represent?

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Oh Jen, I love the blog. If you hadn't noticed, Chad and I still can't get rid of out ID plates. I'm just hoping we don't get in trouble. You know we only have 14 months left!! I notice that you still have the license plate cover that labels you as a coug though!!