
On another note, my little bro is in the hospital for some weird seizures that he has been having. Friday morning my mom had to call 911 because of a spell of some long seizures that he had after his shower in the morning. He went to the ER, got some meds, and went home but in the afternoon he had 20 seizures in a row so my mom took him back to the ER and ended up spending Friday and Saturday night in the ICU for monitoring because of all the sedatives they had given him. He was moved out of ICU on Sunday afternoon and we thought that he was going to be able to go home today but he had some more seizures last night that were out of the ordinary....so you can guess, more meds, more monitoring. My mom says that he seems to be doing pretty well, just a little out of it from the medicine. Let's hope they get to go home tomorrow! We love you guys!
4 comments:
Poor Bean! I will keep you, your mom, and Jason in my prayers.
Love you!
Sorry to hear about all that's going on in your family. From what I hear, even without the meds, he would be pretty out of it. I hear seizures are exhausting. Hope things get better soon. Keep us posted. You're in our prayers.
Sorry to hear about all that's going on in your family. From what I hear, even without the meds, he would be pretty out of it. I hear seizures are exhausting. Hope things get better soon. Keep us posted. You're in our prayers.
Oh I'm so sorry Jen!! I hope things go well. That's too bad that he keeps having them. I hope they get down to the problem! You mother must be so tired!!! Wish you all luck!
Post a Comment