Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 Years

Mike and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday. Mike had planned a surprise picnic at a Tony Bennett concert in MA! Cougs-not the trader Tony Bennett...but the real Tony Bennett. Too bad for us Connecticut has turned into the rainiest place on earth so we were not able to go (I'm not that into rainy picnics)! So we ate our picnic at home and then went to see Transformers 2...one of the worst movies ever. So negative $80 later...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

The Provo Days
THE BIG DAY.
And the Orange-themed anniversary day (orange sweater, orange plates, orange peanut M&M bag, orange cream soda, and orange roses)!

P.S. Posting on a new iMac is much funner than posting on a 7 year old Mac Power Book :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I bet it is a lot more fun! Cute little Orange theme! Tony Bennett would have rocked but it looks like you had fun anyway. Our anniversary is the 22nd it was confusing that I posted it on the 21st. Scott was telling me all day that it was our anniversary and then I looked at a calendar... Anyway I knew it was bound to happen, you know that my husband would forget the day we got married. He said he was taking a gamble between the 21st and 22nd and he lost! ha ha. We didn't do anything this year, oh well next year maybe we can.

MomLaPorte said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! :))

Jes and Kurt said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved that you could go back and visit Ithaca and have a good time this time. We really miss Ithaca and can't wait to visit.
PS you didn't complain that much!
Love ya and I'm so glad you found Mike!

Chadwick and Julie said...

Three years already! You guys are so cute!! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your anniversary even though the movie was a bummer. And I like how creative you are with the dinner color coordination. Congrats on three years!!

Unknown said...

The monster mile was today! It sounded fun, and tomorrow I am going to JG's to get some gear. Good to hear from you again. When are you guys coming back ?