It is really crazy to think that Mike and I have been married for 5 years! I think we both agree that this has been the best year yet! ;) We enjoyed a nice dinner on Queen Anne.
Rose did some light reading on the way to her babysitter's house.

Happy Anniversary Mike! I love you.

At Kerry Park. We are in love with downtown Seattle.
The next day we went to Rattlesnake Lake. We had just gotten this carrier thing from a neighbor and needed to test it out before a hike with our cub scouts. Rose is such a ham.

Check it out Chad and Jess- a whole family party pic!

I think Rose had lots of fun!

2 comments:
Rose is such a smiler! Love it. 5 years is a milestone for sure. Pretty soon you guys will start to look alike and finish each others sentences :)
Ha ha i love that girl!! happy anniversary you two! you guys are AWESOME ROCKSTARS!! {jen i thought i would throw that word in for ya} miss ya!!
xoxo
Post a Comment