Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some More Visit


When we got back from the City, Mama Barnes and I baked a most delicious cake! It was really the best cake I've ever had. I am trying to branch out of cupcakes and into cakes now :)


Since I had my mom's Nikon D 60 to play with for a bit, I tried to take some pics of the leaves. They didn't come out too well. Towards then end of the trip I got much better though!

This is our street. Good thing we do not have a tree in our yard.
During the time Mike's parents were here we were fed very well. I am sure Mike was very sad to see his parents go because he doesn't eat many home cooked meals since I am never home. This is what I woke up to on a Saturday morning...
The whole fam making me breakfast!
Hooray for that!