We had a few days of straight sunshine this past weekend and it was glorious! Saturday morning we walked to our ward Easter egg hunt at the park and then hung out for a few hours after basking in the sun.
Sunday morning our alleyway does a huge easter egg hunt! Every house puts some out and the kids go from yard to yard. Everyone was sooo sweet to little Rose. Kids kept putting eggs in her bucket.
After the busy morning, Rose was tuckered out after church. I LOVE it when she falls asleep clutching her snacks. Last week Mike said she had a ritz cracker in each hand.
Holy sweetness. I love this picture.


We hope you all had a nice Easter! We enjoyed refueling on sunshine but are now all back on our Vitamin D supplements. 39 days til Palm Springs!
9 comments:
I heard that the sun is supposed to come back this weekend. I'll kept my fingers crossed! Cute pics btw, love the matching outfits!
Just look at those arms full of babies! We love it!!! (Baileys)
I told Katelynn and Ty I would take their candy away if they didn't take good picts. well, we didn't end up with good picts and they have their candy. Something went wrong there.
I love the girls outfits. So impressed!
Nothing like a new baby to make Rose look like a big girl. They are both so darling!
I know this is way after the fact but I have been really out of the blogging world lately......but Congratulations on your second beautiful baby girl!! We are very excited for you and Mike - girls are so much fun. :)
I love the pictures! And you look fantastic!!
JEN!!! Nicely done on the dresses, they are darling:) And the girls are even more so.... and that video of the "Go cougs" was hilarious! That Rose I must meet soon and Sweet Caroline too!
Um hello you sewed those for your girls!!!!! what! and you sacrificed your nap! Rose is so cute!! and getting so big! can you believe she is two soon. Caroline is a doll. she's getting big! i love all the pictures!! miss ya
xoxo
Love the dresses and the picture of Rose climbing on Caroline for a kiss.
Post a Comment