One of the days, we hit up the Great Park in Irvine. The Great Balloon (or Buddha's as Rose likes to call them)!

Buddha ride.
On September 4th my Grandpa turned 90! Although he's had a few minor health issues lately, he is in such great health, it really is amazing. I arranged for the fam to get together and go to our "spot", Don Jose's. Gramps had a great time!
Cousins!
Rose's cousin Ty's birthday is also September 4th and he turned 4. We had a little combined cousin party for Rose and Ty where we went in the spa.
This slip 'n slide was a HUGE hit with Rose. She was pretty much obsessed. Since it was so hot, we got some good use out of it.
On one of the days that it was only in the high 90's, we decided to go to Disneyland. The morning started off a little rough but we finally made it out the door. Rose and Care were both asleep by the time we got there ha. Rose had lots of fun taking in all of the scenery on the way in but by the time it was ride time, she kinda had a little melt down. She wanted NOTHING to do with me! First, Mike took her the Carosel and then I wanted to take her on Dumbo. She screamed (not exaggerating) the enitre 15 minutes we spent in line. "Daddy!!! I want my Daddy!" Of course, people gave me quite the look! Eventually she mellowed out and we had a great day. We didn't even eat dinner because we were having so much fun. I'm kind of in love with Disneyland, like I want to collect the pins obsessed. Mike will never let me take it that far though.
About an hour in and dripping sweat! Seattlites!
We went on Small World a few times to get out of the sun. Care enjoyed it. Look at that kissable face!

I feel like this picture makes Rose look so old! She has grown up so much in the past few months.
Parade time.
Rose feeding her sister at the parade.
Rose passed out around 8pm so Mike and I enjoyed a little ice cream date on Main Street USA. Such a fun day. I can't wait to go back.

Here are some random events from the iPad. Rose and I on the drive to socal.

These cuties are 3 weeks apart.


Noah, Graham, and Caroline.

The standing 6 month old.
A little lizard we found on the couch.
Baby splash pad. I seriously didn't feel bad doing this because it was so hot!
There should be 2 videos here...maybe they're not showing up?
No comments:
Post a Comment