Tuesday, October 2, 2012

August Update - iPad Edition.

We have just returned from our epic road trip and I don't use the word epic lightly.  It was literally a month long road trip.  I will definitely have a few posts to share!  Anyways, before we left here are some fun things we did in the end of August.  A few of Mike's "colleagues"(I LOVE using that word) from grad school were in town for a Conference so we met up with them in Seattle.  Remember our last reunion in CT?  Lia just married another fellow grad student and they are having a baby in February!  So exciting.  

Rose finished up swim lessons before our trip.  This was her last day.
We sold my beloved Jeep, Libby!  I have loved that car so much and I didn't want to give her up but the thought of automatic doors made me giddy so I just had to.  Here are some of my favorite Libby memories: snowy Pullman days, taking this picture by setting the camera on the spare tire, never wanting to get rid of my CA plates (but then never wanting to get rid of my WA plates), getting a ticket the week I moved back to WA...some unblogged about moments- when my mom handed me the keys in the Don Jose's parking lot (!), that one time Mike backed into the house, that one time I backed into Mike, ugh there are so many!  I really really loved her.  We put her listing up on craigslist and she was sold the next day (that's right, she was a wanted one)!  We sold her to someone going to college on the East side of the state.  This person also happens to name her cars, was it fate?  Quite possibly.  I hope she calls her Libby!  Goodbye, Libby!  I'll never forget you!
This little chicky decided to start crawling at 5.5 months.  Crazy girl.
One of our favorite weekends of the year is when the Boeing Classic comes to town.  Here's me with some of the Emirates flight attendants.
On Saturday we got a day time babysitter and went out with some friends.  So scandalous and so awesome.  Our friends live right on the fairway so we finished the day off with a barbecue (and a nap).
My Cougars played Mike's Cougars so I just had to get the girls all dressed up!  This is the best picture I could get.  Can't wait for the Pullman reunion next year!
Stay tuned for the amazingness that was our trip!

No comments: